SHUR-GRIP is a colorless, finely graded polypropylene non-slip additive for sealers and coatings, that leaves a finely-textured, durable surface. SHUR-GRIP particles are spherical to extend the wear resistance within the coating and will stay suspended in solution without continuous stirring.
- Creates a slip-resistant surface.
- Better for sealer wear than silica.
- Stays suspended on sealers longer than other additives.
- Easily stirred into sealers and coatings.
- No change in viscosity or sprayability.
Shur-Grip is commonly added to sealers and coatings.
- Concrete floors
- Patios and walkways
- Pool decks
- Garage floors
- Any concrete where a slip-resistant finish is desired
SHUR GRIP is available in 1 lb (0.54 kg), 3 lb (1.36 kg) and 15 lb (6.8 kg) units.