Color-Crete Cure and Seal
COLOR-CRETE CURE AND SEAL is a solvent-based curing and sealing compound specially designed to cure new concrete, assuring cement hydration and strength gain while providing a non-yellowing seal to protect and enhance the appearance of concrete. When dry, COLOR-CRETE CURE AND SEAL has a clear, glossy appearance and will darken concrete, masonry and pavers, giving those surfaces a “wet” look.
- Allows appropriate strength gain of newly placed concrete.
- Provides gloss to the surface.
- Will not yellow when exposed to UV light.
- Exterior concrete surfaces
- Parking garages
- Integrally-colored concrete
- Exposed aggregate
- Walls and columns
- Curing and sealing decorative concrete
ASTM C 309, Type 1, Class A & B
ASTM C 1315, Type 1, Class A
AASHTO Specification M 148, Type 1, Class A & B
COLOR-CRETE CURE AND SEAL is available in 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.