PSI STEEL FIBER C6560
PSI STEEL FIBER C6560 is a low carbon, cold-drawn and hooked-end steel wire fiber designed to provide concrete with temperature and shrinkage crack control, enhanced flexural reinforcement, improved shear strength and increase the crack resistance of concrete. PSI STEEL FIBER C6560 complies with ASTM C1116, Standard Specification for Fiber Reinforced Concrete and Shotcrete and ASTM A820, Type I fiber, Standard Specification for Steel Fibers for Fiber Reinforced Concrete. These steel macro-fibers will also improve impact, shatter, fatigue and abrasion resistance while increasing toughness of concrete. Dosage rates will vary depending upon the reinforcing requirements and can range from 25 to 100 lbs/yd³ (15 to 60 kg/m³).
- Increases impact, shatter and abrasion resistance of concrete
- Reduces segregation, plastic settlement, and shrinkage cracking of concrete
- Provides three-dimensional reinforcement against macro-cracking
- Increases overall durability, fatigue resistance and flexural toughness
- Reduction of in-place cost versus wire mesh for temperature / shrinkage crack control
- Easily added to concrete mixture at any time prior to placement
- Commercial and industrial slabs on ground
- Bridge decks, overlays and pavements
- Precast concrete applications and slabs on pile
- Shotcrete, tunnel linings and slope stabilization
- Mass concrete and composite deck construction
PSI STEEL FIBER C6560 is collated and packaged in 44 lb (20 kg) bags; 2640 net lbs (1200 kg) per pallet.