EUCON SET-STOP is a powdered chemical admixture specially formulated to stabilize cementitious mixes for extended periods of time and is packaged in dissolvable bags for convenient dispensing to grout, concrete and shotcrete mixes. EUCON SET-STOP can be used in combination with other admixtures to maintain slump and workability. EUCON SETSTOP restricts normal hydration of portland cement for extended periods of time.
- Buckets can easily be kept on mobile equipment
- Material will not freeze like liquid admixtures
- Can be re-dosed as needed
- Consistant dosage response
- Grouting Applications
- Shotcreting operations in mines and tunnels
- Concrete haulage applications
- Emergency cement stabilization
- Ready mixed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Underground construction
EUCON Set Stop is packaged in 3.5 gal. pails containing (30) - 0.5 lb (0.2 kg) dissolvable bags.