Eucon Air Mix
EUCON AIR MIX is an aqueous solution of highly purified vinsol resin. AIR MIX is specifically formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete of all types and is manufactured under rigid control which assures uniform and precise performance. It is compatible with concrete mixes containing calcium chloride, water reducing admixtures or high range water reducing admixtures.
- Concrete is made more resistant to de-icing salts, sulfate attack and corrosive water
- Less mixing water can be used per yard (meter) of concrete and placeability is improved
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation
- Ready mixed concrete
- Mass concrete construction
- Paving concrete
- Structural concrete
- Exterior concrete work exposed to freeze/thaw conditions
EUCON AIR MIX meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- Corps of Engineers Specification CRD C-13
- ASTM Specification C 260
- AASHTO Specification M 154
EUCON AIR MIX is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.