Eucon Air 40
EUCON AIR 40 is formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete of all types and is manufactured under rigid control which assures uniform and precise performance. EUCON AIR 40 adds microscopic air bubbles in concrete and works especially well with high carbon fly ash. EUCON AIR 40 does not contain added chlorides and will not promote the corrosion of steel.
- Provides a stable air void system with proper bubble size and spacing which will increase durability.
- Concrete is made more resistant to de-icing salts, sulfate attack and corrosive water
- Less mixing water can be used per yard (meter) of concrete and placeability is improved
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation of the concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Structural concrete
- Mass concrete
- Paving concrete
- All exterior concrete subjected to freeze/thaw cycling
EUCON AIR 40 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- Corps of Engineers Specification CRD C-13
- ASTM Specification C 260
- AASHTO Specification M 154
EUCON AIR 40 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.