EUCON AEA-92 is formulated for use as an air entraining admixture for concrete of all types and is manufactured under rigid control which assures uniform and precise performance. It should be added to the mix independently and not with other admixtures.
- Provides a stable air void system with proper bubble size and spacing. This air void system protects concrete against damage caused by repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- Concrete is made more resistant to de-icing salts, sulfate attack and corrosive water
- Less mixing water can be used per yard (meter) of concrete and placeability is improved
- Minimizes bleeding and segregation of the concrete
- Ready mix concrete
- Structural concrete
- Mass concrete
- Paving concrete
- All exterior concrete
EUCON AEA-92 meets or exceeds the requirements of the following specifications:
- Corps of Engineers Specification CRD C-13
- ASTM Specification C 260
- AASHTO Specification M 154
- ANSI/NSF STD 61
EUCON AEA-92 is packaged in bulk, 275 gal (1041 L) totes, 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.