EUCOREPAIR V100 is a single-component, quick-setting, low shrinkage repair mortar formulated with unique polymers and fiber reinforcement for trowel applied vertical and overhead repairs requiring high performance.
- NSF certified for use with potable water
- Single-component for easy mixing and handling
- Excellent freeze-thaw resistance for difficult climates
- Polymer modified with fiber reinforcement
- Contains an integral corrosion inhibitor
- Low permeability helps protect rebar from corrosion
- High bond strength provides excellent adhesion
- Vertical and overhead repairs
- Resurfacing of damaged/deteriorated concrete
- Water and wastewater treatment facilities
- Marine structures, tunnels and dams
- Parking structures & bridges
- Above and below grade applications
EucoRepair V100 is NSF (ANSI STD 61) certified for use with potable water
EucoRepair V100 is packaged in 46 lb (21 kg) moisture resistant bags, and 46 lb (21 kg) pails.